Tuesday, October 20, 2009

And so it is, just like you said it would be

As predicted, I cried.

I wasn't planning to until my teacher had to say something. -_- Well I guess I'm not the only one stuck in this situation and yes, I'm feeling very sad. As simple as it can get.



Seriously speaking, I don't care so much about how embarrassing it'll be for me to be retained, nor do I have much pressure to do well or anything. (though I think I'd need that to do better next year and to discipline myself)

I fear having to lose the people close to me. Im' afraid I won't be able to keep in contact with my friends (SRJC or those from AHS) since they'd be in uni when I'm having my A's, and we won't be able to study together or idk what. WELL IDK WHAT.




Jeslin, thanks so much for the heart-to-heart talk and for your support and all. I'm glad I managed to say whatever I wanted to, it really cleared alot of doubts/troubles/worries in me. I'm sure you know how thankful I am so I'm keeping it short and sweet. :D (You know i've got alot to tell you and I really love you dearest girl!)

Kaiying and Ashley, thanks for calling me to bakerzin the cakes were awesomeshitz :D Guess its always nice to be able to meet up with your mates after school! Blueberrycheesecakes (L)!




That's about it for today.

I'm retaining. (not 100 percent but close to that)

No comments: